CEMPRE monitors the formulation and approval of legislation relating to the themes of solid waste management, recycling, circular economy and reverse logistics in Brazil. Here, you can find the link to the main standards in the country (in Portuguese).
- Law nº. 14.026/2020 – Legal Framework for Basic Sanitation;
- Law nº. 12,305/2010 – National Solid Waste Policy (PNRS).
- Decree nº. 10,288/2020 – Institutes the reverse logistics system for expired or out-of-date household medications;
- Decree nº. 9.177/2017 – Regulates art. 33 of the PNRS, instituting mechanisms to ensure equality in inspection and in the fulfillment of obligations related to reverse logistics;
- Decree nº. 10.936/2021 – Regulates the National Solid Waste Policy (PNRS);
- Decree nº. 7405/2010 – Institutes the Pro-Waste’s Picker Program.
- Ordinance nº. 280/2020 – Institutes the Waste Transport Manifest – MTR and the National Solid Waste Inventory;
- Ordinance nº. 412/2019 – Implements the National Information System on Solid Waste Management – SINIR;
- Interministerial Ordinance nº. 274/2019 – Disciplines the energy recovery of urban solid waste.
Agreements, terms of commitment and other documents
- PLANARES – National Solid Waste Plan
- Sectorial Agreement on Packaging reverse logistics sistem
- Sanitizing and Disinfectant Packaging
- Edible Oil
- Lubricating Oil Filters
- Pesticide Packaging
- Lubricant Oil Packaging
- Automotive Batteries
- Cells and Batteries
- General Packaging
- Trade in general packaging and edible oil
- Aerosol Packaging